Teacher of Dutch as an Additional Language - HSV Den Haag
Nederland Onderwijs Vacature
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
Situated in the centre of The Hague and enjoying an excellent reputation, the International department of the Dutch primary school The Haagsche Schoolvereeniging (HSV) has approximately 500 children following a full primary curriculum, delivered in English, across three locations. The school teaches the UK National Literacy and Numeracy Strategies and the International Primary Curriculum (IPC).
Teacher of Dutch as an Additional Language (January - July 2017 )
At the HSV the children in our International Department are taught Dutch three times of week. In these lessons they learn the Dutch language and about Dutch Culture, including Dutch festivals. Currently the job requires you to work Mondays and Tuesdays. There
is the possibility that this will lead to a permanent position in the future with the workload being increased to 3 days a week.
The candidate should possess the following qualities:
- good interpersonal and organisational skills
- flexible team player
- ability to teach the children Dutch songs
- sense of humour
- good ICT skills
- ability to work independently
- knowledge of the International Primary Curriculum is desired
All applicants must:
· be Dutch speaking
· be fluent in spoken and written English
· be willing to work in an international school environment
· have Qualified Teacher Status for primary education (PABO)
· be eligible to live and work in the EU.
Voor meer informatie bekijk onze website (klik linksboven op het logo).
Solliciteer direct via onderstaande button.
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.