Accounts Payable Specialist
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
As an Accounts Payable Specialist
, you are responsible for the process of incoming invoices to ensure a timely and accurate execution of the accountants payable process for various Driscoll’s entities.
- Taking care for timely payment of the invoices
- Preparing weekly payment run, according to guidelines for payment terms/cash flow
- You are responsible for a correct and timely process of incoming invoices
- Follow up on disputed supplier invoices with responsible person/departments
- Responsible for monitoring accurate invoice approval, according to agreed approval hierarchy
- Monthly review of unapproved invoices and follow up when needed
- Responsible for determination and booking of monthly accrual for not approved invoices/expected costs
- Taking part in quarterly account reconciliation process (for those accounts assigned to your responsibility)
- Archiving processed invoices
- Providing all the support requested to the general accounting teamCandidate profile
You are the ideal candidate for us if you an MBO degree in Finance and 3-4 years experience in a relevant role within a commercial environment. You have strong experience with Excel and Access, eye for detail and you are able to keep overview.
Next to this you are a good communicator, as well in Dutch as in English verbal and in writing and you are a team player.You are also Pragmatic and able to work under pressure, multi-task and deliver to tight deadlines.
Visit our website(s) for further information: visit our website (click on our logo).
Please reply through the button below.
Acquisition to this vacancy is not appreciated.