Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
The Sales Director is responsible for setting and executing the sales strategy for both the Business Unit specific sales channels and the integrated solution sales. The Sales Director assures maximizing efficiency and effectiveness of his team by stringent management and supporting processes and automation. Furthermore you are in charge of developing our current customer base and increasing our share of wallet per customer. As Sales Director you are responsible for continuously optimizing the work relation between sales, account management and operations, guaranteeing satisfied customers. You will have a large role in positioning G4S in the market as the solution provider.
- Over achieves on the sales revenue objectives in line with the strategy and specific financial expectations
- Effective management of Sales and Business Development in the business in compliance with the company’s business strategy
- Develop and implement a Sales strategy to ensure revenue growth
- Develop and implement robust sales processes and capacity in the business
- Identification of potential new business opportunities through consultation and cooperation with operational management, planned prospecting, leads, cold calling, tender notices.
- Arrange and conduct meetings with new and existing business prospects, in conjunction with operational management where appropriate, to market the company’s integrated security solutions.
- Leverage and share the Group’s knowledge and best practice, credentials etc.
- Direct involvement in leading and negotiating major bids on optimal commercial/risk terms
- Develop and implement effective account management processes and capacity in the business
- Ensuring that pricing, risk and commercial contract terms are appropriately applied and that price increase strategies are developed and applied
- Involvement in national accounts including regional “outbound” activity for Multinational Corporations
- Ensure appropriate customer measures and KPI's are maintained in the business.
- Effective performance of Sales administrative functions
- Effective reporting and forecasting on Sales activities using the company tools (SFDC)
The ideal candidate for this position has:
- Relevant formal tertiary qualification at the level of a 4 year professional or master’s degree preferred.
- Extensive experience in a similar role with a proven track record of sales and business development initiatives in a service orientated, FMCG or logistics industry (will also consider candidates with a background in software sales, if this is a technical sales role).
- 10+ years’ experience in a business in an executive/senior management position.
- Experience in the development of business with, and negotiation of large bids and tenders
- A proven track record in driving revenues through effective sales processes and people
- Knowledge of Sales and Business Development Policy and procedures
- Knowledge of Integrated Security Solutions
- Knowledge of the country market / sector
- A proven track record in driving change and managing in a complex matrix organisation
We are looking for the following personal qualities:
- Strong commitment, leadership and management skills.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), interpersonal, marketing and negotiation skills.
- Capable of working effectively and productively with team members from diverse cultural environments.
- Ability to maintain strong ethical and professional values.
- The ability to operate in complex and diverse cultural environments.
- Flexibility and adaptability to rapid environmental changes.
- Proficient in the ability to identify key issues in complex business situations, analyse and understand causation and context, crossing the barriers of languages and culture and then modeling a range of options to develop appropriate responses
- Autonomous and results orientated, with a clear determination to succeed
A versatile and challenging role with one of the biggest employers in the world. At G4S we appreciate your achievements and we offer opportunities to grow. At G4S you can count on:
- A competitive salary, 8.5% holiday allowance, based on a fulltime work week.
- 25 holiday days a year
- A flexible package of benefits
- A very attractive bonus
- The opportunity to develop your skills through education or courses
If you feel you qualify for this position, we would like to invite you to apply. You can click on “solliciteer direct” to send us your application, or email: Navien.Doerga@nl.g4s.com.
For more information about this position you can contact Navien Doerga (Corporate Recruiter) +31884472333 or +31-653401488.
For more information, visit our website (click on our logo).
Please reply through the button below.
Acquisition to this vacancy is not appreciated.