Head of Accounting Nederland / Belgie 38 uur
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
We are proud of our brand MS Mode. We have ambitious plans and are looking for passionate colleagues who want to deliver top performance for our customers each day. We are excited about our new start and have confidence in our beautiful brand MS Mode.
MS Mode is a dynamic growing international fashion company that designs and sells fashion for curvy women! We are committed to our customers; which means high customer care standards and quality products. Our strength lies cooperation and understanding our customers. Are you a Head of Accounting with a winning spirit? Do you want to be part of an international expanding retail company? We are currently looking for a Head of Accounting to support our HQ Finance department in Diemen.
- General ledger, Accounts Payable and Fixed Assets matters, in order to ensure the accurate and timely accounting, reporting and payment.
- Coordinate, oversee and optimize the accounting closing and reporting processes from and end-to-end perspective.
- Collaborate in the Corporate Procedures, identify improvement opportunities to drive changes in these areas and lead its implementation
- Deliver service excellence and maximize customer service and satisfaction.
- Team Management of bookkeepers.
- Oversight of the monthly and annual close processes including identification and recording of significant transactions, adherence to deadlines, resolution of critical issues
- Responsible for the local tax preparation and filings to local authorities.
- Review month end Balance Sheet reconciliations ensuring all are in compliance with the Finance Manual, variances are minimal, and issues resolved timely.
- Review month end P&L deviations versus actuals last year and budget
- Participate in Financial Reviews for each department.
- Ensure budget holders have adequate information to manage budgets
- Ensure proper recording and reconciliation of the salary data in cooperation with the payroll department.
You are a Head of Accounting with strong analytical skills and a positive can-do attitude. You have 5-10 years of experience within a European environment, preferably retail.
- Degree in Accounting or Finance, strong accounting and tax background in Belgium and the Netherlands with a proven record of success.
- Experience level: 5 - 10 years of experience in a similar role in an European environment.
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Team management experience
- Bilingual level of Dutch and English, excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to frequently develop and execute financial presentations on MT level
- good command of ERPs
- Knowledge of experience with Sap is a plus
- Experience within Retail is a plus
Finally, you have a good knowledge of integrated systems (preferably SAP) .Your personality is characterized by the following key words: people- and process manager, accurate, strong planning and analytical skills.
We offer a dynamic and challenging position. You will experience a positive company culture and stimulating work environment. Our salary and benefit options are competitive.
Please send us your motivation letter and resume. If you have any questions regarding this vacancy, please contact Elisa de Boer, Recruiter +31(0)20 580 9616
Bureaus, bedankt dat jullie willen meebouwen aan ons mooie merk maar op dit moment wordt acquisitie niet op prijs gesteld.
Een integriteitscontrole via het waarschuwingsregister van de stichting Fraude Aanpak Detailhandel is onderdeel van de sollicitatieprocedure.