ICT Business Partner
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
The ICT Business Partner is the linking pin between the users, organization and the ICT departments Infra, Product Applications and BackOffice systems; the ICT Partner collects additional information from the client, and takes into account wishes and demands. Subsequently, the ICT Business Partner translates this additional information to activities within ICT departments Infra, ICT-applications, BackOffice automation and quality standards are plotted and coordinated into an operational situation that can be delivered.
The Xerox IT Business Partner is as change manager- and IT-consultant for Delivery Managers and Client Team Managers from Xerox Service delivery (operations/business). Regular IT-issues and operational requests will be managed out of our Servicedesk services.
- Consult with representatives of the client with respect to the needs and requirements, resulting in an agreed package
- Translate customer needs and requirements to internal service delivery
- Preparation of functional design and project implementation plan (can also apply to project changes)
- Coordinate, execute and control the activities within the implementation plan, as well as monitor the planning
- Transfer of a complete service delivery package to the Delivery Management and/or Client Team Manager
- Ensure follow-up during the first period of operational service delivery
- On request- and proactively support the Delivery Management (with knowledge, expertise) on ICT Infrastructure, Callcenter aplications and all IT-related topics
- Support the Sales & Accountmanagement in the sales process and if necessary contribute to the composition of the tender
- Education level: HBO+
- Excellent communication and social skills
- Affinity with ICT solutions for call centers
- Good structuring, planning and organising skills
- Well-developed analytical skills and numerical understanding
- Projectmanagement skills
- Commercial, business policy and organisational sensitivity
- Solution- and results-oriented
- COPC and/or PRINCE2 certification is an absolute plus
- Experience with call center environment is a plus
- Good command on English language (spoken and written)
Be part of a company that has truly dynamic and informal working conditions. Xerox offers talent the opportunity to develop oneself and grow throughout the organization. We offer a company car, laptop and a work phone. The salary scale is between €3000,- and €4000,- a month (depending on study/work experience).
This position is available from the 16th of January 2017, we will start the application process earlier.
For more information about Xerox and the role offered, please contact our Corporate Recruiter; Saskia Morssinkhof. Email: email@example.com.
An assessment can be part of the application process.
For more information, visit our website (click on our logo).
Interested in this position?
Please reply through the button below.
Acquisition to this vacancy is not appreciated.