English Language and Literature Teacher - ISE Campus, Secondary S
Nederland Onderwijs Vacature
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
The International School Eindhoven (ISE) stands for an exceptional educational provision for international education, in all aspects of its functioning and including sports and cultural activities, recognized as such within Europe and world wide. The school is used as an educational and social-cultural centre by the expatriate and Dutch community as much as possible. It is a place where Dutch and expatriate children, families and staff work together with a focus on learning and cultural understanding. The ISE consist of a Primary School (IPC) and a Secondary School (IB MYP/DP) for in total 700 children from 4 to 18 years old.
Our teachers also reflect our rich cultural diversity: currently native countries include Australia, Peru, England, Germany, The Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, the Republic of Ireland, Scotland, United States of America and Wales. Their unity lies in their commitment to providing a warm, safe and secure base for our students to thrive as learners..
The ISE Secondary Department invites applications from qualified, experienced and enthusiastic teachers for the position of English Language and Literature Teacher for the school year 2017-2018. This position also carries the role of Subject Leader (Head
of Department) for Mathematics.This is a temporary, full time appointment.
- relevant university degree;
- a recognized (Dutch) teaching qualification;
- native speaker proficiency in English;
- previous experience of the International Baccalaureate Middle Years and Diploma programmes;
- excellent knowledge and experience of different teaching and educational methodologies;
- an understanding and knowledge of different cultural backgrounds;
- ability to contribute to interdisciplinary projects;
- a willingness to contribute to the wider life of our school.
- a temporary full time appointment for the school year 2017-2018;
- grading scale takes place in LB (min. € 2.601,- and max. € 3.978,- at 1.0 FTE);
- good benefits such as 7.4% endyears bonus.
Voor meer informatie bekijk onze website (klik linksboven op het logo).
Solliciteer direct via onderstaande button.
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.