Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
For our subsidiary in Heerlen, we are looking for a:
Supply Chain Engineer
“Continuous improving distribution processes”
Responsible for implementing, overseeing and continuously improving all physical distribution processes, including but not limited to: carrier selection & management, management of 3PL partners, (finished goods) inventory accuracy and export processes. Focus will be on exceeding current and future customer needs by providing excellent logistics services in a cost effective manner.
Duties and responsibilities
- Develop policies and procedures for logistics activities that contribute to operational and customer excellence;
- Establish and maintain service level agreements (SLA’s) to support the company’s strategy;
- Select logistics partners (carriers, 3PL) that meet established SLA’s and contribute to continuously reducing costs of physical distribution (including regular RFQ’s);
- Build and maintain effective relationship with all logistic service providers;
- Supervise timely and accurate resolution of all customer complaints related to transportation and logistics systems;
- Monitor performance of external partners & ensure supply chain KPI’s are met.;
- Achieve finished goods inventory accuracy in all EU FP locations and at external partners;
- Drive awareness of logistics processes throughout the organization;
- Propose, initiate and participate in continuous improvement/cost-out projects;
- Help FP to grow in export regions by implementing suitable export processes to support smooth trade to new countries;
- Manage 1-3 FTE.
Voor vragen en meer informatie over de functie kunt u terecht bij Nadine Bylda (Director Service) op telefoonnummer 045-5667400.
For more information, visit our website (click on our logo). Interested? Please reply through the button below.
Please no acquisition on the occasion of this advertisement