BlueCielo ECM Solutions
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
Location: Hoofddorp, The Netherlands
The Finance Assistant will support the EMEA Finance team of BlueCielo with the daily processing and handling of financial transactions. This is an ideal opportunity for an ambitious entry level Finance person to work for an international and growing organization to learn many aspects of financial accounting and to help grow the organization.
Role and Responsibilities
- Daily tasks will include, but will not be limited to:
- Daily booking and reconciling of bank transactions;
- Booking and validating of Accounts Payable invoices, and preparing payments;
- Creating and booking Sales invoices;
- Setting up projects for Services;
- Credit control / cash collections (interacting with customers and business owners);
- Preparing and posting journal entries.
The following skills and qualifications are required:
- Finance degree;
- Some prior experience (1-2 years) in performing similar finance tasks is a plus;
- Knowledge of MS Office is required;
- Can communicate (oral and written) fluently in English and in Dutch;
- Team player;
- Eager to learn;
- A ‘will-do-can-do’ mentality towards work and serious but with a smile.
An opportunity to be part of a quickly growing and very successful international software company with a broad base of large process and power industry customers. Room for ideas and initiatives in an informal and open organization that is in close contact with its customer base.
Salary will depend on experience and skill level.
Please forward your (Eng.) resume and motivation letter by using our application form on our careers page
, by clicking on the apply button.
A screening is part of the recruitment process.
Acquisition for this position by recruiters is not appreciated nor allowed.
finanieel administratief medewerker, administratie, boekhouding, Vacature MBO+, HBO, Vacature Hoofddorp, Vacature Noord-Holland