Technical Teaching Assistant - ISE Campus, Secondary School
Nederland Onderwijs Vacature
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
The International School Eindhoven (ISE) stands for an exceptional educational provision for international education, in all aspects of its functioning and including sports and cultural activities, recognized as such within Europe and world wide. The school is used as an educational and social-cultural centre by the expatriate and Dutch community as much as possible. It is a place where Dutch and expatriate children, families and staff work together with a focus on learning and cultural understanding. The ISE consist of a Primary School (IPC) and a Secondary School (IB MYP/DP) for in total 700 children from 4 to 18 years old.
Our teachers also reflect our rich cultural diversity: currently native countries include Australia, Peru, England, Germany, The Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, the Republic of Ireland, Scotland, United States of America and Wales. Their unity lies in their commitment to providing a warm, safe and secure base for our students to thrive as learners..
The ISE Secondary School invites applications from qualified, experienced and enthusiastic Technical teaching assistants for the school year 2016-2017. This is a parttime temporary replacement appointment for 0.5000 FTE. The TOA performs tasks for the
lower and upper school in all educational streams and provides assistance in lessons in one or more of the science subjects: physics, chemistry, biology and general science.
- a relevant MBO degree;
- knowledge of the theory and practical theory of the subjects for which assistance is given;
- knowledge of project teaching/problem-based learning;
- competence in communicating in English;
- skills supervising and dealing with students and stimulating them to work and learn independently;
- skills in working safely with groups of students who are working on different things.
- a temporary replacement appointment of 0.5000 FTE until the end of the school year;
- grading scale takes place in scale 6 (min. € 1.766,- and max. € 2.566,- at 1.0 FTE);
- good benefits such as 7.4% endyears bonus.
Voor meer informatie bekijk onze website (klik linksboven op het logo).
Solliciteer direct via onderstaande button.
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.