Student Care Coordinator - ISE Campus, Secondary School
Nederland Onderwijs Vacature
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
The International School Eindhoven (ISE) stands for an exceptional educational provision for international education, in all aspects of its functioning and including sports and cultural activities, recognized as such within Europe and world wide. The school is used as an educational and social-cultural centre by the expatriate and Dutch community as much as possible. It is a place where Dutch and expatriate children, families and staff work together with a focus on learning and cultural understanding. The ISE consist of a Primary School (IPC) and a Secondary School (IB MYP/DP) for in total 700 children from 4 to 18 years old.
Our teachers also reflect our rich cultural diversity: currently native countries include Australia, Peru, England, Germany, The Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, the Republic of Ireland, Scotland, United States of America and Wales. Their unity lies in their commitment to providing a warm, safe and secure base for our students to thrive as learners..
Due to a sudden illness, the International School Eindhoven is searching for suitable applicants for the vacancy of Student Care Coordinator. This is a fulltime temporary replacement appointment until the end of the school year.
Within the ISE Secondary Student Team, the Student Care Coordinator develops the student learning needs policy, coordinates and manages learning needs activities, serves as internal and external contact person for all learning needs-related issues and contributes
to the professional development of teaching and non-teaching staff regarding learning needs.
The Student Care Coordinator also maintains a working relationship with the internal counsellors from the Primary Department to ensure a streamlined approach to learning needs across the whole school.
- a master in Educational Needs, master SEN or another relevant university degree (validated by DUO);
- experience in coordinating and managing a team of Learning Needs specialists, student counselor and learning support assistants;
- wide knowledge of orthodidactic and orthopedagogic theory and related current trends;
- experience with coaching and leading teachers within the department on educational and teaching matters;
- proficiency in English;
- eligible to work in the Netherlands;
- dynamic, passionate and inspirational personality.
- a fulltime temporary replacement appointment until the end of the school year;
- grading scale takes place in LC (min. € 2.617,- and max. € 4.639,- at 1.0 FTE, pending on experience);
- good benefits such as 7.4% endyears bonus.
Voor meer informatie bekijk onze website (klik linksboven op het logo).
Solliciteer direct via onderstaande button.
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.