Field Service Engineer
Sakura Finetek Europe B.V.
Alphen aan den Rijn
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
Sakura Finetek Europe develops, manufactures and sells histological and cytological instruments and consumables. It has achieved its success and solid reputation by providing timely, ingenious solutions for everyday challenges that laboratories have to deal with. We currently employ approximately 150 staff covering various locations in Europe. We are looking for a
Field Service Engineer – The Netherlands
In this full time position you will independently provide field support in The Netherlands on Sakura instruments to customers in various technical areas such as installation, training, support, repair, service and warranty. In addition you will independently provide 2nd line support for Sakura products to international distributors, direct selling units (DSU’s) and other stakeholders in various technical areas such as training, support, repair, service and warranty. You are based and working at the European headquarter in Alphen aan den Rijn and for the field support part mainly in The Netherlands. Sakura expect a 50:50 split between field and office work.
- An expert in automated instruments or machines
- A creative self-starter and customer focused
- Willing to give technical support at our customers in The Netherlands as well as international within Sakura Finetek Europe area.
- Secondary vocational or higher education with technical specialization
- Comprehensive troubleshooting skills in the electronical and mechanical area
- Work experience as a Field Service Engineer
- Good communication skills and knowledge of Dutch and English language
- A driving license
An international professional environment in a growing and ambitious healthy organization. A responsible job at a top player in the market. With a young, dynamic, friendly and open culture, there is much attention for the development of staff and opportunities to grow. The benefits are good, including an attractive bonus plan, company car, mobile phone and laptop.
For questions and other information please contact Mevr. Elsbeth de Mooij (Jr. HR Business Partner) on telefoonnummer +31 (0)88 5920038.
For more information, visit our website (click on our logo).
Interested? Please reply through the button below. Acquisition to this vacancy is not appreciated.
Acquisition is not appreciated.