Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
Reports to: Regional Financial Controller
Budget Remit: none
Direct reports: none
For our European Head office in Amsterdam we are hiring a Regional Financial Analyst. In this role you will provide financial analysis capabilities for the Europe Region, including the interpretation of consolidated financial data and assistance with financial reporting to all stakeholders.
The Europe Region of G4S provides services through 29 operating business units across 22 countries. Customers are served through a management reporting structure that aggregates countries in clusters for the North West, Central & Eastern and Southern areas of Europe and includes countries as far as Estonia and Cyprus. More than 70,000 people are employed by G4S throughout the region and our people operate from 400 locations and serve in excess of 400,000 customers.
Internal: Directors, managers and employees throughout the Europe Region
External: Company advisors, auditors, legal professionals, clients, competitors and customer representatives
- Provide financial analytical support to the Regional Financial Controller assisting in the interpretation and understanding of the financial position of the region and its businesses. This will include production of the monthly regional Management Report and other budget/forecast reports.
- Assist in consolidating and analysing regional results, budgets and forecasts, providing information and where appropriate recommendations for the Regional Financial Controller.
- Collate, produce, analyse and distribute regular and ad-hoc statistics, documentation and reports so that individuals and departments receive accurate and up to date information according to agreed timescales.
- Undertake financial assessments of current and future financial opportunities and audit existing financial performance against plans so that a full and timely understanding of such events including risks and opportunities is presented to management with recommendations.
- Manage and develop allocated areas of accounting responsibility to assist in the delivery of an effective financial service to the region.
- Assist the provision of all financial analysis and reports of both an ad-hoc and routine nature.
- Assist with year end statutory reporting.
- Participation in country Internal Finance Reviews.
- Capex/PCR tracking and indexing.
- Procurement Pareto analysis and savings tracking.